• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

[Changelogs] Updates for CS:GO Surf
Hallo Community - Hello everyone,

in diesem Thread werde ich jeden kommenden changelog zu unseren CS:GO Surf Servern posten.

in this thread I will post any upcoming changelog regarding our cs:go surf servers.

Server 1: 94.23.163.167:27027
Server 2: 94.23.163.167:27028
Surf Stats can be seen here: theduplos.de/surf (currently outdated due to the plugin change)

[UPDATE - 28.12.2015]
- Changed server tickrate from 64 to 102.4 for the best surfing experience.
- Added "Don't Change" to the end map / next map voting.
[UPDATE - 02.01.2016]
- Fixed knife not showing up on some maps (Fixed this with a plugin that forces a knife on spawn).
[UPDATE - 06.01.2016]
- Added new map surf_leet_xl_beta7z_.
- Fixed random map restart after the countdown hit 00:00 at some maps.
- Removed No Autohop style and scaled down all points done in that style since there were only 5 players using it so far (we are tracking 1530 right now).
[UPDATE - 11.01.2016]
- Added new map surf_prelude_ksf.
- Added new map surf_pox.
- Changed sv_airaccelerate from 100 to 150.
[UPDATE - 17.01.2016]
- Fixed server tickrate which ran only on 64 tick after the last update. Now running on 102.4 again - Sorry for this mistake.
[UPDATE - 15.02.2016]
We have changed the surf plugin to a new one due to bugs and migrated mostly all player stats. The new plugin also gives us some more functions like:
- Added a replay bot. Note: Since this is a new feature, it may not replay the first rank but the best recorded till then.
- Added a next map bot. The name will tell you the next map and when it will change to it.
- Added !profile command. "!profile AlphaDuplo" would show you my profile.
- Added !usp command.
- Added some top lists to the !top command.
- Fixed bunny hop & boost bugs which made it impossible to complete surf_fruits.
- And much more! You can view everything by using the !help command ingame.

We've also some other things to tell:
- Added map surf_classics2.
- Removed a bugged version of surf_utopia.
# The Stats Website is down for now since the new plugin will require to recode many things. I will see if i will just change some database related things or even take a new one. Stay tuned to get updates about this.
[UPDATE - 19.02.2016]
- Fixed&Changed server slots from 24 to 40.
- Added a 2nd Surf Server - All stats will be the same on both servers all the time - This is a good thing if you don't like the current map on a server.
[UPDATE - 19.03.2016]
- Added map surf_lux.
- Added map surf_lament_n2p.
- Added map surf_minuet.
- Added map surf_mom.
- Added map surf_graphia.
- Added map surf_mesa_aether.
- Added map surf_neo_njv.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen:
1 Gast/Gäste